Cozy 3 bedroom apartment of approx. 60m² located on the 3rd and 4th floor. The house is in a prime location in the middle of the Westerpark around the corner of the park. The house has a playful layout with a super sunny living room at the front and a spacious dining room with open kitchen at the rear. From the kitchen there is access to the balcony with evening sun. Via the staircase from the dining room there is access to the 4th floor where the former storage room is furnished as a bedroom.
The building was split in 2006 and than fully renovated. As from than it has always been well maintained.
The house is situated on leasehold land of which the canon has been bought up to 15 August 2055.
The house is located in a quiet street in the middle of the Westerpark around the corner of the park. Within 2 minutes you can enjoy a breakfast at De Bakkerswinkel, a nice bite to eat at the Westergasterrace, the mussels at Mossel & Gin or enjoy a drink at West Pacific or at Conscious Hotel. Every month there is the traditional Sunday Market and in summer there are some nice music, food en art festivals in the park such as Rolling Kitchens, Unseen and Milkshake.
In the immediate vicinity there are several shops for daily shopping. The Jordaan is within walking distance and here is not only a large and diverse range of shops to find but also the lively market on Saturday and Monday morning.
The connections with public transport are excellent and there is good access to the Ring A10.
Common entrance and staircase.
At the rear of the house there is a spacious dining room with a modern open kitchen that is equipped with various appliances. From the kitchen there is access to the balcony, north facing with evening sun. At the front of the house is a super light lounge with French doors to a French balcony that is located on the south. This room could also be arranged as a 2nd bedroom.
There is a modern bathroom with a sink, shower and toilet.
From the kitchen there is access to the 4th floor via a staircase.
Spacious, light bedroom of approx. 15m² (former storage room). The room is equipped with 2 velux skylights and a closet. There is a possibility to construct a roof terrace on the 5th floor after permission from the municipality, there already is permission from the VVE. Beside that, it's also possible to create a roofterrace on the 3rd floor, on top of the kitchen (view photo).
- Modern 3 bedroom apartment located on the 3rd and 4th floor
- Spacious, bright living room
- Modern open kitchen
- Balcony on the north (with evening sun) and French balcony on the south
- Wooden window frames with double glazing
- Split and renovated in 2006
- Bedroom on 4th floor has destination storage
- Living room is also suitable as a 2nd bedroom
- Living area 3rd floor 45m² and 15m² other space on 4th floor
- Intergas HR combi boiler from 2006
- There is active VVE consisting of J.M. Kemperstraat 84-90
- The VVE is professionally managed by Pro VVE Beheer
- Currently no major maintenance is planned.
- The service costs are € 67.50 per month
- The leasehold has been surrendered to 18 August 2055
Read full description