Modern and tightly finished 2 bedroom apartment of approx. 62m² located in a prime location on the Amstel on the edge of De Pijp. The house is on the 2nd floor and has high ceilings (2.80m) which gives an extra spatial effect. In 2015, the apartment was internally renovated and equipped with a spacious living room, a modern semi-open kitchen with various appliances, a luxurious bathroom and a spacious bedroom with a closet. this bedroom is so large that a second bedroom can be realized in a simple way. From the living room there are French doors to the French balcony where you can enjoy the morning sun and the fantastic view of the Amstel.
And not unimportant: the house is on private land!
The house is located on the Amstel on the edge of De Pijp. There is a large and diverse range of cozy cafés and restaurants around the corner along the Amstel on the vibrant Weesperzijde. So is the enjoyment on the terrace of the Ysbreker, Café Weesper and Hesp. De Pijp is around the other corner and here is also a large choice of shops, nice restaurants and of course the famous Albert Cuyp market.
The connections with public transport are excellent (both by tram, metro and train) and there is good access to the Ring A10.
Common entrance and staircase.
Spacious and bright living room with French doors to the French balcony. This balcony is located on the east and here you can enjoy the morning sun and the beautiful view of the Amstel. The semi open kitchen is equipped with various built-in appliances and the washing machine connection.
At the rear of the house is the spacious bedroom with a large closet. A 2nd bedroom can easily be realized here.
The luxurious bathroom has a walk-in shower, washbasin and toilet.
- 2 room apartment of ca.62m² located on the 2nd floor
- Renovated in 2015 including the kitchen, bathroom, floor, piping and cf. has been renewed
- Spacious living room with modern semi-open kitchen
- French doors to French balcony on the east (morning sun!)
- Spacious bedroom
- 2nd bedroom can be realized (see map)
- Modern bathroom with walk-in shower, sink and toilet
- Equipped with wooden frames with double glazing
- The central heating combi boiler (HR from 2015) provides heating and hot water
- There is an active VVE that is managed in-house
- The service costs are approximately € 100, - per month
- The property is on private land!
Read full description