Super attractive 2 room apartment of approx. 34m² located in a prime location on a car-free square in the middle of De Jordaan.
The apartment is on the 2nd floor and has a cozy living room with a modern open kitchen, a large bedroom, a large balcony on the west and a modern bathroom.
The building was rebuilt in 2002 and has been well maintained ever since. And not entirely unimportant: the house is on private land!
The house is uniquely situated on a quiet and car-free square in the middle of the Jordaan. Around the corner are several cozy cafes and restaurants. It is also lovely to walk along the canals or enjoy on one of the many terraces. For the shopper there are various shops, boutiques and of course the market on Saturday and Monday morning.
There is a good connection with the Ring A10 and the connections with public transport are excellent; at the Westermarkt and Marnixstraat there are several stops for bus and tram.
Common entrance and staircase.
Entrance with access to the bright living room. The living room is equipped with a modern open kitchen which among other things has various appliances including a microwave, refrigerator, extractor and gas stove.
From the hall there is access to the large bedroom which is located at the rear of the building. From this room there is access to the extra deep balcony on the west where you can enjoy the afternoon and evening sun in the early spring. From the balcony there is more or less clear view of a square giving little to no insight of neighbors and therefore a lot of privacy.
The modern bathroom has a semi-circular shower, sink and toilet. The cv combi boiler is also placed here. The washing machine is located in a hallway closet.
- Located in prime location in the middle of the Jordaan on a car-free square
- The entire building was rebuilt in 2002
- Bright living room with modern open kitchen
- Modern bathroom with shower, sink and toilet
- Spacious bedroom with access to the balcony
- Balcony on the west (afternoon-evening sun!)
-The washing machine is located in a hallway closet
- The house has wooden window frames with double glazing
- The central heating combi boiler (Intergas HR) is from 2002
- There is an active VVE that is managed in-house
- The service costs are € 92, - per month
- In 2018, the paintwork on the front and rear façades has been carried out
- The property is located on private land!
Read full description