Spacious, bright and well maintained 3 bedroom apartment of approx 63m² located in a quiet street on the edge of De Pijp and Rivierenbuurt. The house is located on the 3rd floor and has a spacious, cozy living room, 2 good bedrooms, a modern closed kitchen and a bathroom with shower and toilet. The separate storage room is located in the attic.
The house is located on the edge of the popular and vibrant Pijp. This neighborhood is characterized by the many nice restaurants, the countless (food) cafes, a wide variety of (boutique) shops and of course the famous Albert Cuyp market, where you can go 6 days a week for among others fresh specialties.
And if you like green, both the Beatrixpark and the Sarphatipark are only 5 minutes away. The Amstel canal is around the corner and here you can enjoy a nice walk along the water.
The connections with public transport are excellent and there is good access to the Ring A10.
Common entrance and staircase.
Private entrance, hall with cloakroom and access to the living room. The living room is nice and light and has an attractive bay window. There are 2 good bedrooms, 1 at the front and 1 at the rear. There is a modern closed kitchen with various built-in appliances. The small but very practical modern bathroom has a shower and toilet.
In the hall there is a spacious storage cupboard.
Separate storage of approx. 11m².
- The apartment is located on leasehold land of which the canon has been surrendered to November 15, 2051;
- In 2015 the new kitchen was installed and in 2016 the bathroom was renewed;
- The entire house has a beautiful wooden floor;
- There is an active VVE that is professionally managed by Alliance VVE Services
- The service costs are € 106, - per month;
- In 2015, the roof has been renewed.
- There is a C.V. boiler for heating and hot water (Intergas HR from 2007)
Read full description