Cozy and nice light 3 room apartment of approx. 68m² located in the popular Watergraafsmeer. The house is located on the 1st floor and has a spacious L-shaped living room, 2 large bedrooms, a modern kitchen, a modern bathroom and a separate toilet. There are 2 balconies so you can enjoy the sun all day long. There is a separate storage room in the basement.
The house is located in a quiet neighborhood in Watergraafsmeer less than 5 minutes by bike from the Middenweg. Here you will find various shops and cozy café restaurants as well as shopping center Oostpoort. For the skaters, the Jaap Edenbaan is around the corner and nature lovers can indulge in Frankendael park.
The connections with public transport are excellent (both by bus, tram and train) and there is good access to the Ring A10.
Common entrance and staircase.
Spacious and bright L-shaped living room with access to the balcony on the west. Here is enjoying the afternoon sun. At the rear of the house there are 2 spacious bedrooms. If it is desirable, a 3rd bedroom could easily be realized by closing off the side room of the living room.
There is a modern kitchen that is equipped with various appliances. From the kitchen there is access to the second balcony which is located on the east. Here is enjoying the morning sun. This way, with both balconies, you can enjoy the sun all day long!
The modern bathroom has recently been renewed and has a walk-in shower, sink and a corner where the washer / dryer combination is set up. The separate toilet is located in the hall.
In the basement there is the separate storage room of approx. 6m².
- 3 room apartment of approx. 68m²
- 2 spacious bedroom and 3rd bedroom possible
- 2 Balconies allowing sun throughout the day
- Equipped with wooden frames with double glazing
- The central heating combi boiler (Intergas HR from 2014) provides heating and hot water
- There is active VVE that is professionally managed by Yver VVE Beheer
- The service costs are approx. € 140, - per month
- The VVE intends to have roof maintenance carried out in the coming year and to replace the windows in the façade with high-quality double glazing.
- The building is on leasehold land of which the canon has been bought up to and including 31 March 2059
Read full description