Modern and attractive 3 room apartment of approx. 103m² located in a prime location on the IJ. The apartment is on the 3rd floor and has a spacious living room (61.5m2!) with a view over the IJ. The living room has a modern open kitchen. At the rear of the building there are 2 bedrooms, 1 with access to the loggia on the southwest. Here it is already enjoying the sun in the early spring. Then there are two storage rooms, one on the first floor and one in the basement. The foundation has been renovated in 2007. And not entirely unimportant: the house is on private land!
The neighborhood is great! The Nieuwmarkt, Rapenburg and Uilenburg are just around the corner and offer a large and diverse range of cozy cafés and restaurants. Opposite the house on the other side of the water is the Public Library with terrace and the trendy terrace at the Hilton Hotel; the Skylounge with a great view over the city.
There is a good connection with the Ring A10 and the connections with public transport are excellent; The Central Station is less than a 5-minute walk away and various trams, buses and subways leave here.
Common entrance and staircase.
Entrance with access to the spacious living room. The living room has a beautiful wooden floor and doors to the French balcony with view on the IJ. The luxurious open kitchen is equipped with a rinse island and has various built-in appliances.
From the hall there is access to a spacious bathroom where you can find a bath, a walk-in shower, a washbasin and a toilet. Also here is a corner made where the washer-dryer is set up.
The two bedrooms are located at the rear of the house. From one of the rooms there is also access to the loggia which is located on the southwest. In early spring you can already enjoy the sun here and also the fantastic view of the courtyard. It is an oasis of peace and you have no idea that you are right in the center of the city.
From the landing there is access to the storage room. The second storage room is located in the substructure.
- Located in prime location right in the center with a view of the IJ;
- Cozy living room with patio doors to French balcony;
- Luxury open kitchen with various built-in appliances;
- 2 bedrooms;
- Modern bathroom with a bath, walk-in shower, a sink and toilet;
- Balcony / loggia on the southwest (afternoon-evening sun!);
- Two storage rooms, one on the first floor and one in the basement
- In 2007 the foundation of the house has been renovated;
- The building is a national monument;
- The central heating combi boiler (Intergas HR) is from 2005
- The house has wooden window frames with double glazing
- There is an active VVE that is managed in-house
- The service costs are € 118, - per month
- The roof was restored in 2014;
- Painting facade is planned for 2018 (can be financed from reserves)
- The property is located on private land!
Read full description