Super spacious 5 room apartment (126m2) located in a fantastic location around the corner from the Beethovenstraat. The house is located on the 2nd floor and is accessible by both stairs and elevator. There is a large, bright living room with a modern open kitchen and 4 bedrooms! The sunny balcony is west facing so you will enjoy the afternoon and evening sun.
The house is located in a quiet street around the corner from the Beethovenstraat where a wide range of shops and cozy café restaurants are located. With 5 minutes cycling you are in Beatrixpark or Vondelpark where you can enjoy a work out, the park itself or a drink on one of the nice terraces.
In the immediate vicinity there are several schools, as well primary as secondary schools.
There is excellent access to the Ring A10 and there are good connections to public transport.
Common entrance with access to the elevator and the staircase.
Entrance with access to the hall. Spacious living room that is nice and light because of the 5 large windows. The living room is divided into a living kitchen and a sitting room. The modern open kitchen is equipped with various appliances. From the hall are the 4 bedrooms accessible, 3 of them are equipped with French doors to the balcony. The balcony is located on the west and here you can enjoy the afternoon and evening sun.
The modern bathroom has a bath with shower, toilet and sink. The washer and dryer are installed in a separate closet in the hallway.
- Very spacious 5 room apartment of approx.126m²
- Located in a prime location in the middle of Amsterdam Oud-Zuid
- Spacious living room divided into a dinner room and a sitting room
- 4 bedrooms
- Balcony facing west
- The building is equipped with an elevator
- Very centrally located, less than 5 minutes cycling from Beatrixpark and Vondelpark
- Heating takes place by block heating
- There is an active VVE that is professionally managed by Van Bommel Beheer
- The service costs are € 385, - per month. This includes the advance payment for block heating.
- Recently, September 2018) the window frames have been repainted on the front. In 2017 the balcony fence has been replaced. Currently no major maintenance is planned.
- Located on leasehold of which the canon has been bought up to 15-01-2052.
Read full description