Super spacious 5 room apartment (126m2) located in a fantastic location around the corner from the Beethovenstraat. The house is located on the 2nd floor and is accessible by both stairs and elevator. There is a large, bright living room and suite with a modern open kitchen and no fewer than 4 bedrooms! The sunny balcony faces west so that is enjoying the afternoon and evening sun.
The house is located in a quiet street around the corner from the Beethovenstraat where a wide range of shops and cozy café restaurants are located. With 5 minutes cycling you are in the Beatrixpark or the Vondelpark where you can enjoy a work out, the park itself or a drink on one of the nice terraces.
In the immediate vicinity there are several schools, both primary and secondary schools.
There is excellent access to the Ring A10 and there are good connections to public transport.
Common entrance with access to the elevator and the staircase.
Entrance with access to the hall. Spacious living room that is nice and light because of the 5 large windows. The living room is divided into a living kitchen and a sitting room. The kitchen has a modern open kitchen which is equipped with various appliances. From the hall are the 4 bedrooms accessible, 3 of which are equipped with French doors to the balcony. The balcony is located on the west and here you can enjoy the afternoon and evening sun.
The modern bathroom has a bath with shower, washbasin and toilet. In a storage cupboard in the hall is the washer-dryer. By moving the washer-drying combination, a second toilet can easily be placed on this spot.
- Very spacious 5 room apartment of approx 126m²
- Located in a prime location in the middle of Amsterdam Oud-Zuid
- Spacious living room divided into a kitchen and a sitting room
- 4 bedrooms
- Balcony on the west
- If desired, a second toilet could be realized in the laundry room. A second bathroom is also
possible and could be placed behind the current bathroom (see 2nd floor plan)
- The building is equipped with a lift
- Very centrally located at less than 5 minutes cycling from the Beatrixpark and the Vondelpark
- Heating takes place by means of block heating
- There is an active VVE that is professionally managed by Van Bommel Beheer
- The service costs are € 385, - per month. This includes the advance payment for block heating.
- Recently (September 2018) the window frames have been repainted at the front. In 2017 is the balcony fence
to replace. Currently no major maintenance is planned.
- Located on leasehold land of which the canon has been bought up to and including 15-01-2052.
Read full description